Stationary Unify Integrated System
RAPHAEL is unify integrated multi-sensor system containing powerful staring RADAR combined with Thermal and day cameras.
The RAPAHEL was specially designed for installation on remote and isolated areas where standard infrastructure such as electric power and communication is not available
Combining RADAR and electro-optic unit the RAPHAEL enables persistence covert surveillance at designated areas
RAPHAEL is ultimate solution for remote border protection and critical infrastructure facilities.
RAPHAEL’s unique design enables versatile installation for energy supply using solar panel power, fuel cells or standard electrical grid.
On board communication capabilities such as WI-FI, cellular or LAN enables the user to control and operate the system from a long distance without the need to be near it.
The RAPHAEL can installed in camouflage methods and means avoiding potential intruders being notice that they are detected ,under surveillance and recorded
- RADAR and EO/IR suit (All-in-one system) for area coverage and persistent terrain dominance
- Ideal for sealing security gaps and breaches along protected areas
- Real-time information transmission to local or remote C4I
- No infrastructure required
- Covert capability
- Mission Proved
- Cost effective solution
- Powerful staring RADAR 90º Field of regard
- Internal Pan & Tilt- Dual cameras with 90º Field of regard aligned with the RADAR
- Real-time video- Processing including VMD and recording capabilities
- Automatic scanning and target acquisition capabilities
- Adaptable energy kit – Solar panel, rechargeable battery, power grid
- On board communication options- Wi-Fi, 4G, LTE, LAN or SATCOM.
- Open architecture- Easily integrated with C4ISR various interfaces.
- Outdoor design – operational at all weather conditions environments