ROSS – Remote Observation Surveillance System
The Next Generation in Autonomous Unattended Imaging Sensors
“Seraphim Optronics” latest version for Autonomous Unattended for Ground Surveillance solutions.
The ROSS present technological breakthrough combining live video imaging,(thermal and day cameras) multi communication methods, energy efficiency and high survivability
The ROSS is a wireless All-in-one system providing full communication flexibility (onboard Wi-Fi, Cellular, Wired, and Satellite-optional) it also include onboard VMD, GPS and Compass
The ROSS is remotely controlled for day night surveillance, and is ideal for short or long duration missions, with outstanding low (SWaP) performance (Size Weight and Power.)
- Easily camouflaged- No external motion, noise or reflection.
- Plug and play – Easy to use, intuitively operated.
- Wide area of area coverage effective for defense and intelligence missions
- Designed to assimilate in the landscape
- lightweight and robust design to meet and operate at any whether conditions
- HMI – friendly and easy Human Machin Interface for easy operation
- No electrical or communication infrastructure required
- Internal Pan & Tilt- Field of regard 90º with no external moving parts.
- Adaptable energy kit for long last operational missions
- Energy management capabilities using hibernate and sleep modes
- Range of onboard communication possibilities – Integral Wi-Fi, 4G, LTE (slot for SIM card), LAN for external SATCOM.
- Powerful and sophisticated command and control software
- Open architecture- Easily integrated with C4ISR various interfaces.
- Onboard real-time video- Processing , internal recording and VMD capabilities
- Size, Weight & Power efficient- Extremely Size, Weight & Power (SWaP) efficient- withstands harsh operational environments, ideal for short and long duration missions.